This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this Website and your purchase of any movie tickets, goods or services from FLIX Cinema using this Website.
APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may be asked to provide Personal Information to FLIX Cinemas before purchasing any movie ticket, goods or services from this Website, or before registering as a member of this Website. If you do not provide that Personal Information to FLIX Cinemas, FLIX Cinemas may not be able to sell you movie tickets, goods or services, or register you as a member.
- You acknowledge that if you do not register as a member of this Website, parts of this Website designed for registered members may not be accessible to you.
- FLIX Cinemas will use its reasonable endeavors to maintain the security of any Personal Information that you provide. This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under FLIX Cinema's control. However, no data transmission over the internet can be completely secure, and FLIX Cinemas cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
- FLIX Cinemas may use techniques designed to identify fraudulent activities on the Website, such as fraudulent activities on the Website, such as fraudulent credit card use. If any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on the Website, you should notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- You agree that FLIX Cinemas may cancel your registration as a member and/or refuse you access to this Website at any time in its sole discretion.
Movie tickets purchased via this Website can be collected
- By presenting the booking confirmation number for the transaction at the ticket counter or the ticket dispensing kiosk at the respective location (wherever available).
- The unique barcode on the ticket can only be used once.
- Movie tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- Where allocated seating applies to a session you have the choice of choosing your own seat on the Website.
Otherwise seat allocation for movie tickets purchased via this Website is on a 'best available' basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this Website you agree that:
- 1. You will accept the seat allocated by FLIX Cinemas to each ticket purchased; and
- 2. FLIX Cinemas has made no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- 3. You agree that FLIX Cinemas may at its discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND THIS WEBSITE
You agree that FLIX Cinemas may at any time, in its sole discretion, modify:
- 1. The look and feel of this Website;
- 2. The Website Content; or
- 1. Tickets once issued cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded
- 2. Show timings are subject to change
- 3. Patrons between 3 and 18 years of age will not be admitted for 'A' rated movies
- 4. Outside food will not be allowed inside the complex
- 5. Smoking, drinking alcohol and chewing of pan is strictly prohibited. Intoxicated persons will not be admitted
- 6. The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property
- 7. If show is cancelled, the responsibility of the management is limited to the face value of the ticket
- 8. Right of admission reserved
- 9. Children aged 3 years and above require a ticket to enter.
- 10. For enquiries, suggestions and feedback please mail us to email@example.com
- "Customer" "or" "you" mean a person who has registered with FLIX Cinemas for availing the Fuel Wallet and who has accepted these Terms and Conditions and, owns/operates/has access to an internet compatible device that supports the Fuel Wallet.
- "Fuel Wallet" means the closed pre-paid payment instrument issued by FLIX Cinemas
- "Charge(s)" or "Service Charge" shall mean the charges which FLIX Cinemas may levy upon you in consideration for subscribing to the Fuel Wallet. Currently there are no charges levied.
- "Send Money" refers to a facility to transfer funds from a Fuel Wallet to any other Fuel Wallet issued by FLIX Cinemas.
- "Merchant Establishment" shall mean and include physical Merchants, remote Merchants and any other outlet that has been authorized by FLIX Cinemas to accept payment using Fuel Wallet if any.
- OTP or “One time password” refers to the four to six character code unique generated on the customers Fuel dashboard that will change periodically to ensure uniqueness and for enhanced security.
- "Enrollment Form" shall mean registration for a user account on the FLIX Cinemas website or mobile applications, as is required by FLIX Cinemas from the Customer.
- Customer Fuel Wallet classified as Closed system payment instruments issued by accepting minimum customer details being Customer name, Date of Birth, Address, Email address, mobile number.
- "Transaction" means purchase of goods or services at FLIX Cinemas or equivalent amount of money-in Fuel Wallet “Transaction” also means use of “Send Money” feature “RBI” means the Reserve Bank of India.
The collection, verification, audit and maintenance of correct and updated Customer information is a continuous process and FLIX Cinemas reserves the right, at any time, to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with all relevant and applicable KYC requirements. FLIX Cinemas reserves the right to discontinue services/ reject applications for Fuel Wallet at anytime if there are discrepancies in information and/or documentation provided by you.
Any information provided to FLIX Cinemas with the intention of securing Fuel Wallet shall vest with FLIX Cinemas, and may be used by FLIX Cinemas, for any purpose consistent with any applicable law or regulation, at its discretion. If the particulars provided by you in the KYC documents do not match with the details mentioned in the Enrollment Form, then FLIX Cinemas has the right to forfeit the balance amount in your wallet
General Conditions of Fuel Wallet
You will be issued, a Fuel wallet account immediately after successful registration and verification of mobile number. Registration will be accepted only after verification of all necessary KYC documents to the satisfaction of FLIX Cinemas. You may recharge your Fuel Wallet at through any of the methods mentioned at www.flixcinemas.in The list of recharge outlets and methods of recharging Fuel Wallet are subject to change at the discretion of FLIX Cinemas without prior intimation to the Customer.
You may note that withdrawing money from Fuel Wallet is not allowed. Any outstanding credit Fuel Wallet must be utilized only to make payments for bona-fide Transactions at FLIX Cinemas or affiliated establishments that accept payment through the Fuel wallet.
Fuel Wallet are available only to resident Indians who have attained the age of 18 years and are competent to contract.
Fuel Wallet are not transferable.
The maximum monetary value that can be stored at any point of time in a Fuel Wallet Account is INR 5,000/-(INR Five thousand only). The maximum permitted value of Transactions at any point of time in Fuel Wallet Account is INR 5,000/- (INR Five thousand only). The maximum monetary value that can be transferred from one Fuel Wallet Account to other Fuel Wallet or bank account in a single transaction is INR 5,000/- (INR Five Thousand only). The maximum monetary value that can be transferred from one Fuel Wallet Account to other Fuel Wallet or bank account in a single month is INR 10,000/- (INR Ten Thousand only). Subject to guidelines/notifications issued by RBI from time to time these limitations may be reviewed and modified at the discretion of FLIX Cinemas without prior intimation to the Customer.
FLIX Cinemas reserves the right to suspend/discontinue Fuel Wallet Services to you at any time, for any cause, including, but not limited, to the following -
- For any suspected violation of the rules, regulations, orders, directions, notifications issued by RBI from time to time or for any violation of the terms and conditions mentioned in this document
- For any suspected discrepancy in the particular(s), documentation or Enrollment Form provided by you;
- To combat potential fraud, sabotage, willful destruction, threat to national security or for any other force majeure reasons etc;
- Suspend Fuel wallet services temporarily due to technical failure, modification, upgradation, variation, relocation, repair, and/or maintenance due to any emergency or for any technical reasons.
- Suspend Fuel wallet services temporarily due to any transmission deficiencies caused by topographical and geographical constraints/limitations;
- If the mobile connection with which your Fuel Wallet is related ceases to be operational or in your possession or control as reported by you as an account holder or suspected by FLIX Cinemas to be violating any terms.
The value stored on your Fuel Wallet shall NOT be refunded under ANY circumstances and may only be utilized to make payments for bonafide transactions at FLIX Cinemas and its affiliated merchant establishments and be utilized for Sending money via “Send Money” feature. No interest will be payable by FLIX Cinemas on the available balance reflected on the Fuel Wallet.
Any amount transferred erroneously by the Customer Via “Send Money” shall not be refunded to the Customer by FLIX Cinemas in any circumstances. The recipient of the transfer is however free to transfer money back to the sender.
You are permitted to maintain and operate only one Fuel Wallet. Any suspected non-conformity with this requirement shall be just cause for the suspension/ discontinuation of any/all Wallets associated with you by FLIX Cinemas.
Wallet Charges & Validity
You shall pay the Service Charges prescribed by FLIX Cinemas in the form and manner prescribed for such payment. FLIX Cinemas may at its discretion, change, amend, increase, or reduce the Service Charges without prior intimation to the Customer. Any value in your Fuel Wallet that is utilized towards making payments for any Transaction shall be automatically debited from your Fuel Wallet. FLIX Cinemas reserves the right to levy charges/ charge commission upon any amounts loaded upon your Fuel Wallet or any amounts spent/utilized by you using Fuel Wallet.
Redemption and Forfeiture
- Any value in Your Fuel Wallet must be utilized:
- Within 12 months from the date of your last Transaction or
- Within 12 months from the date of activation; whichever is later.
- Any value in your Fuel Wallet which is not utilized in the aforesaid manner may stand forfeited at the discretion of FLIX Cinemas. FLIX Cinemas reserves the right to forfeit the amount post adherence to the following communication process:
Fuel Wallet availability is subject to the maintenance of an active mobile phone and/or internet connection with an associated telecom provider. Fuel Wallet availability is subject to the maintenance of a mobile phone handset and other applications on which Services run and the Customer is solely responsible for all liability arising from the unavailability of Services due to a mobile handset or internet service provider not supporting any Fuel Wallet channel or application. You must ensure the availability of sufficient funds before executing any Transaction from your Fuel Wallet.
You shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality, safety and security of the Password of your FLIX cinemas account to which your wallet is associated. You shall be the sole owner of the Password and shall be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the Password and/or the unauthorized use of Fuel Wallet. In case the Password is lost or misplaced, you shall promptly inform FLIX Cinemas by calling at the customer care numbers where after the Password will be barred and a new Password will be issued to you after necessary validation. In case the mobile phone/ SIM card associated with your Fuel Wallet is lost/stolen/misplaced/ no longer in your control, you shall promptly inform FLIX Cinemas, who will upon receipt of such information block the relevant account.
You shall be solely responsible for the confidentiality, safety and security of the OTP “One Time Password” of your FLIX cinemas account to which your wallet is associated. You shall be the sole owner of the OTP “One Time Password” and shall be responsible for the consequences arising out of disclosure of the OTP “One Time Password” and/or the unauthorized use of Fuel Wallet.
You shall intimate FLIX Cinemas about change in your address or contact details by updating your Profile on our website or mobile apps, if any,
You shall not use Fuel Wallet for any purpose that might be construed as contrary or repugnant to any applicable law, regulation, guideline, judicial dicta, FLIX Cinemas policy or public policy or for any purpose that might negatively prejudice the goodwill of FLIX Cinemas.
You acknowledge and understand that Fuel Wallet are linked to your mobile phone number and you shall be solely responsible for any liability arising out of the loss/ theft / misuse of the mobile phone number or deactivation of mobile connection by the concerned telecom service provider, in respect of the Services.
Information submitted by you for availing Fuel Wallet and/or information submitted while using Fuel Wallet may be shared with third parties by FLIX Cinemas, inter alia, to facilitate the provision of Fuel Wallet.
PRE-BOOK TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The user agrees and confirms that Pre-Book does not mean guaranteed tickets.
- The pre-booked "request" can be exchanged for a booked ticket, however, ticket allocation is purely subject to availability for the show requested.
- The seating of the pre-booked "request" will be allotted on the date of the exchange and is therefore on a first-come first-served basis. In case of non allotment of tickets all refunds will be credited to the users Fuel Wallet only.
- Seating of pre-booked tickets will be as allotted by FLIX Cinemas at the time of exchange of the pre-booked tickets.
- The money received by FLIX Cinemas in exchange of the pre-booked "tickets" shall be held by FLIX Cinemas with no interest and only in the circumstance of cancellation of movie release shall be refunded with no interest automatically. All refunds will be credited to the users Fuel Wallet only.
- The user agrees that for movie releases that are postponed there shall be no cancellations or refunds.
- FLIX Cinemas is not liable for any damages due to non availability of tickets, non allotment, postponement of movie release, cancellation of shows or cancellation of movie release.
- If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation email or SMS after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same in your booking history and to call the customer service department to ensure the order has been placed. FLIX Cinemas is not responsible for any losses (monetary or otherwise) in the event you make an assumption that your order has been placed when you fail to receive a confirmation.
- Kindly review the booking details, FLIX Cinemas is not responsible for exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased, or in the event it has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- The ticket price charged is the price as displayed. In the event any extra charges are imposed, the same will be refunded to users Fuel Wallet .
- The user agrees that Censor ratings will not be available for movies at the time of making a Pre-Book request. Patrons above 3 years and below 18 years of age will not be admitted for 'A' rated movies.
- To prevent hoarding we restrict tickets to customers at our discretion.
- All other FLIX Cinemas terms and conditions apply.